Friday, September 17, 2010

40-Year-Old Virgin Stabbing Victim

40-Year-Old Virgin Stabbing Victim|I'll Be Scarred Forever

Kendra Beebe wept loudly as a jury convicted ex-boyfriend Shelley Malil of attempted murder for stabbing her multiple times – but the verdict only comes with some relief. 
"Every day I look in the mirror and I see the scar on my chin and the scar on my neck," she said Thursday outside a Vista, Calif., courtroom, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune. "I will live with this for the rest of my life." 
Malil, 45, a comic actor who appeared in The 40 Year-Old Virgin, faces 16 years to life in prison for attacking Beebe, 38, with a steak knife. Beebe testified during the trial that the incident took place in August 2008, when Malil found her in the backyard with another man.Read more




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl Your Ad Here

0 comments: on "40-Year-Old Virgin Stabbing Victim"

Post a Comment