Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ryan Reynolds on His New Role: ‘I Definitely Did Not Look Good’

Ryan Reynolds is no stranger to hard-core fitness regimens, having even revealed that to get in superhero shape for next summer’s Green Lantern, “You spend one day a week eating what you want and the other six days eating drywall and wood chips.” His latest role in the white-knuckle thriller, Buried, in which he plays an American in Iraq who awakens finds himself 6-feet underground in a coffin, required no such diet and fitness routine. “Um…I’m in a coffin. Why would I have to get buff?” the actor deadpanned at the film’s Cinema Society and 2(x)ist screening in N.Y.C. on Thursday night. When he emerged at the end of the 17-day shoot, spent entirely in a box the size of his 6’2′ frame, “I definitely did not look good,” Reynolds told reporters. “I’d seen better days. I looked a lot like Don Knotts. If you know who that is, that explains it.for commands Read more
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl Your Ad Here

0 comments: on "Ryan Reynolds on His New Role: ‘I Definitely Did Not Look Good’"

Post a Comment