Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Heidi Montag's Mather : I Can't Pay My Bills

Aside from her estranged relationship with Montag since February, the mother of three and her husband, Tim, also now face an immense financial hurdle. 
Timberlines, a popular restaurant featured on The Hills and owned by Egelhoff and her husband in Montag's hometown of Crested Butte, Colo., recently went out of business after a 21-year run

Borrowed Money

Egelhoff admits her family hit such a financial low that, at the end of last year, she even borrowed money from Montag. 

"The restaurant was struggling, and I was crying on the phone," Egelhoff recounts. "I fought it for so long, but finally, I said, 'Tax guys are on the way. It's $8,000.' Heidi very generously wired me a check that day. That kept the restaurant afloat for at least six months. It was so generous and helpful." 

Egelhoff has now gone from owning a restaurant and making appearances on The Hills to cleaning houses for a living. 

"The work is sporadic and competitive," Egelhoff says. "My work is not enough to pay the bills. We need other work immediately. [My son] Sky is eligible for free lunch at school and is proud to take advantage of it
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl Your Ad Here

0 comments: on "Heidi Montag's Mather : I Can't Pay My Bills"

Post a Comment