Thursday, October 14, 2010

Perez Hilton wants to stop being a bully on his blog. Do you believe him?

After his recent anti-bullying efforts resulted in a rather profound pot-kettle moment, Perez Hilton is changing his ways.
The celebrity blogger took a seat on Ellen DeGeneres’ couch this afternoon on her talk show to declare an end to celebrity bullying. (Watch part of his appearance below.) “I’m going to do things differently on my website than I have in the past,” he said. “I’m not going to call people nasty nicknames; I’m not going to go the mean route.”read more
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl Your Ad Here

0 comments: on "Perez Hilton wants to stop being a bully on his blog. Do you believe him?"

Post a Comment